Sun, Jul 23|
Young Mans Camp
This camp is designed to help young men learn the necessary fundamentals of becoming self-sustained adults and capable contributors to their families or communities.
Time & Location
Jul 23, 5:00 PM EDT – Jul 29, 5:00 PM EDT
Semora, 15748 NC-119, Semora, NC 27343, USA
About the event
This camp is designed to help young men learn the necessary fundamentals of becoming self-sustained adults and capable contributors to their families or communities. We allow boys from the ages of 13 – 18 to join us for this 1-week camp.
Your son will have lodging and meals provided daily, as well as activity gear, excluding sleeping (pillows & blankets/sheets) and hygiene necessities.
If you are a parent wishing to attend with your son, please reach out to us for lodging, meal, and activity accommodations.
Activities & Learning Subjects:
- 4-wheeling and Off-Road driving, as well as VIR track driving
- How to safely handle and operate a weapon, instructed by an experienced military weapons instructors
- How to plan and prepare nutritious meals
- Nature walks, campfire cookouts, fishing, and other outdoor activities
- The fundamentals of skilled trades that may expose a new-found passion and lead to a satisfying career:
(concrete pouring, construction, vehicle mechanic, lawn care worker, and more)
- Financial responsibility.
- Etiquette, respect, and integrity.
Full schedule to be attached!
*BYO sheets/blankets, hygiene products, towels, washcloths, and pillows*
*Parents must sign a minor waiver for ages 17 and under.*
You, as a parent or guardian, must complete the following forms.
Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or have your child bring them at check-in.
Please Fill out the Medical Information Form for your child: Medical Information Form (YMC)
Please fill out the Minor's Waiver for your child and bring a copy with you: Smart Waiver
+$18.75 service fee
This ticket price will cover all activities, lodging and meals for you and your sons during the one camp week!
+$18.75 service fee0
YMC: Pay Half Now/Rest Later
+$9.38 service fee
Please provide this ticket at check-in and expect to pay the remaining amount on-site before the camp takes place.
+$9.38 service fee0